Saturday, November 8, 2014

When Crocheters Received Their Yarns Parcels

After such long wait (haha a few days always felt like a few hundreds days when you are waiting for yarns to arrive) our Australian pure 18 micron Merino wool orders arrived. Yes, we are so blessed... Alhamdulillah. Just have a look at the smile in the faces of my crochet buddies in this slide show...

Here is West Africa life can be very exciting. Perhaps because of some limitations we are experiencing in some cases, something ordinary to some people in the other part of the world seems to always extra ordinary and extra happy in our place.  The skeins now all have been distributed to friends who ordered them. Many more skeins have been arranged neatly on the shelves ready for our next crochet meet up and class.

I suddenly feel the need for a cup of tea, sit quietly in my comfy corner (you will notice my big red pillow on the slide show) and crochet... while perhaps rub my cheek on some of those super soft yarns...

Hope you enjoy the slideshow...


video





All of my photographs have hidden copyright info on its meta data. Some of the photographs in this page is licensed to Getty Images. If you need the pictures please purchase them from iStockPhoto.com by Getty Images. Please DO NOT re upload my files by any means to another blog or website. You can share the link. Thank you.